Doing my part for the environment
My goal is to become a carbon neutral artist, by supporting global projects around the world to off-set my carbon footprint.
Currently I have partnered with a printer that is 100% carbon neutral. This means they offset all carbon emissions that their business is responsible for, including: deliveries, cloud storage, energy and travel.
I endeavour to expand this ethos into the other areas of my business including: production or original pieces and travel.
The materials used to produce your orders have been carefully selected to reduce our impact on the environment whilst still ensuring your orders get to you in perfect condition.
- Sustainably sourced Inkjet papers
- Recyclable packaging envelopes
- Recyclable cardboard stiffeners
- Paper tape made from 100% recycled fibres
- Biodegradable bubble wrap
- 100% recycled polypropylene corner protectors
- Recyclable bio-polyethylene frame protection